Thank you for your interest in joining the faculty and staff at Valor Preparatory Academy. We seek to employ individuals who are characterized by love of Jesus Christ, passion for their field of ministry and a desire to shape culture for the glory of God. You can apply for posted positions by completing the application (link below). If you have any questions please contact our office at [email protected]. To be considered for employment a candidate must:
- Be dedicated to the historic Christian faith and the classical Christian approach
- Resonate with Valor Preparatory Academy’s mission, vision, core values and goals
- Exhibit the gifting and desire necessary to teach in the requested discipline or grade level
- Hold a minimum of a bachelors degree in education or in a field related to the grade or coursework to be taught
- Have teaching experience in the grade or discipline requested
Current Faculty and Staff Openings
Valor is hiring several new teachers for the 2020-21 academic year! We seek enthusiastic and experienced educators in the following areas:
- Elementary (self-contained) teachers
- Middle High School Science
- High School Math
- Middle School Latin
- Middle and High School History and Literature
- High School Educational Technologies
Valor Preparatory Academy is hiring a number of Teacher Aides for the 2020-21 school year to support classroom teachers as well as students’ academic, social and spiritual growth.
Director of Family Ministries
Valor is looking for a part-time Director of Family Ministries. The right candidate is a skilled and creative communicator whose efforts will foster the uniquely collaborative nature of Valor’s university model and mission.
Valor seeks an Athletic Director to oversee our excellent athletic programming, while encouraging a balanced approach to life (i.e., faith, family, academics, arts and sport) and a culture of honor and respect on and off the field of play.
Rhetoric School Spanish TeacherFaculty Application
Valor Preparatory Academy does not discriminate on the basis an individual’s race, color, national origin, or disability in application of any policy, practice, rule, or regulation.
Functioning as a nonprofit Christian ministry, and pursuant to applicable federal and state law, Valor Preparatory Academy may and reserves the right to discriminate on the basis of religion with respect to volunteers and employees.