Thank you for your interest in joining the faculty and staff at Valor Preparatory Academy. We seek to employ individuals who are characterized by love of Jesus Christ, passion for their field of ministry and a desire to shape culture for the glory of God. You can apply for posted positions by completing the application (link below). If you have any questions please contact our office at email@example.com. To be considered for employment a candidate must:
- Be dedicated to the historic Christian faith and the classical Christian approach
- Resonate with Valor Preparatory Academy’s mission, vision, core values and goals
- Exhibit the gifting and desire necessary to teach in the requested discipline or grade level
- Hold a minimum of a bachelors degree in education or in a field related to the grade or coursework to be taught
- Have teaching experience in the grade or discipline requested
Current Faculty and Staff Openings
Upper School Head
Valor seeks a talented leader in education and discipleship to serve as Head of our Upper School! This talented individual will provide creative, positive administration, while simultaneously cultivating excellence in academic, spiritual, and social aspects of our Logic and Rhetoric Schools (grades 6-10 and growing).
Valor is hiring several new teachers for the 2020-21 academic year! We seek enthusiastic and experienced educators in the following areas:
- Logic School Science (grades 6-8)
- Rhetoric School Math (grades 9-10)
- Rhetoric School Educational Technologies (grades 9-10)
Valor Preparatory Academy does not discriminate on the basis an individual’s race, color, national origin, or disability in application of any policy, practice, rule, or regulation.
Functioning as a nonprofit Christian ministry, and pursuant to applicable federal and state law, Valor Preparatory Academy may and reserves the right to discriminate on the basis of religion with respect to volunteers and employees.