After three years of sharing space, we now have our own home! We have acquired the property located at 4600 Sanger Ave., and we are working hard to get ready for classes this fall. Follow our progress at facebook.com/valorprep.
This project overview represents our best estimate of what it will take in the next year to make V
alor our long-term home.
Phase I – Get in the House!
- Perform basic updates and acquire all necessary furnishings.
- Financial Status
- $217,600 received as of July 16 (Praise God!)
- $77,400 still needed this summer for essential updates
- Additional $55,000 would enable preferred updates
Phase II – Make the House a Home
- Summer 2018 – Complete the renovation. We believe strongly in owning our property and improvements outright in order to reduce operating expenses, keep tuition down, and ensure financial stability.
- Estimated financial need: $900,000
- More information coming this fall
We need you to pray, give, and serve!
- Thank God for Valor! Thank Him for all He has done and for all He will do. Psalm 107:1-9
- Pray that God will continue to meet all our needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- Pray about how you and your family can invest in Valor’s campus project.
- Make your contribution online at valorprep.com/give. Type “Campus Gift” in the Description field.
- For information about making large or non-cash gifts, contact Headmaster Jared Nazarian.